Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Quote on Love

I must yet again beg forgiveness of my audience, for the sentimental blog, but I must post this to 'de-stress' myself. It took me sometime (in days+hours) to find the right quote to summarize my feelings to my potential love, but here it is. Those closest to me will know why I post this. To the girl I love, I would say this:

I cant promise you that dark clouds will never hover over our lives or that the future will bring us many rainbows. I cant promise you that tomorrow will be perfect or that life will be easy. I can promise you my everlasting devotion,my loyalty,my respect,and my unconditional love for a lifetime. I can promise that I'll always be there for you, to listen and to hold your hand,and I'll always do my best to make you happy,and make you feel loved. I can promise that I'll see you through any crisis,and hope with you,build with you,and always cheer you on and encourage u. I can promise that I'll share my dreams my world,and every aspect of my life with you. I'll willingly be your protector,your adviser,your counselor,your friend your family,and your everything.

Should I ever find my love, I well and truly believe in this and this will be my guiding principle in relationships and marriage.

2 comments:

sriram said...

Dude! Wake up ! I dont know why you posted this, but I'd like to believe that there's no such thing as this!
(But then you're entitled to yours, so no issues!)

madhura said...

:)
i think its cute albeit soppy :D