This past week for me has been hectic, to say the least! I have been up nights and days for obligations unspecified. My schedule has been thus: 6 am to 8pm obligations downtown, 8pm to 4 am hanging out with someone every dear to me and finally 4am to 6am sleep. Some call this an aggressive schedule, some tsk at it, still others frown upon it. Me personally, I enjoyed every second of it!
I look back on this week and I have realized that this is my dream schedule! It was exhilirating knowing that I managed to fulfil all my obligations while enjoying myself. I am excited that i can survive a week thus far with minimal amounts of sleep! I believe that sleeping then becomes a waste of time if it can be spent doing something else, whether it be working to accomplish a goal, earning money, or spending that time with those you care about. Ofcourse, this also implies that I not only enjoyed spending time with those close to me, but also enjoyed the obligations I was 'forced' to spend on time on!
20 years down the line, I hope I am doing something 22-23 hours of the day, being with the people I love, exceling and fulfilling my obligations. I hope I work hard during the day, spend time with my wife and kid(s) in the evening, spend more time with my wife at night, work till the wee hours of the morning, sleep a little and let the cycle continue the following day. At the end of it all, I am doing work I love, making good money, and spending quality time with my most precious company.For isn't that one of the objectives of life? To maximize the time spent with your near and dear ones, and enjoy obligations in life without compromising on the life style?
I look back on this week and I have realized that this is my dream schedule! It was exhilirating knowing that I managed to fulfil all my obligations while enjoying myself. I am excited that i can survive a week thus far with minimal amounts of sleep! I believe that sleeping then becomes a waste of time if it can be spent doing something else, whether it be working to accomplish a goal, earning money, or spending that time with those you care about. Ofcourse, this also implies that I not only enjoyed spending time with those close to me, but also enjoyed the obligations I was 'forced' to spend on time on!
20 years down the line, I hope I am doing something 22-23 hours of the day, being with the people I love, exceling and fulfilling my obligations. I hope I work hard during the day, spend time with my wife and kid(s) in the evening, spend more time with my wife at night, work till the wee hours of the morning, sleep a little and let the cycle continue the following day. At the end of it all, I am doing work I love, making good money, and spending quality time with my most precious company.For isn't that one of the objectives of life? To maximize the time spent with your near and dear ones, and enjoy obligations in life without compromising on the life style?
No comments:
Post a Comment